|1Kaminsky, AA, 1Kurchakov, EE |
1S.P. Timoshenko Institute of Mechanics of the NAS of Ukraine, Kyiv
|Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr. 2019, 4:31-41|
The numerical solution is found for the boundary-value problem of equilibrium of the nonlinear elastic orthotropic body with a crack of normal separation. As a result, it is found that one of the body sizes influences substantially the stress-strain field and the nonlinearity zone size. Some edge effects due to the nonlinearity zone transformation are exposed.
|Keywords: constitutive equations, crack of normal separation, edge effects, nonlinear elastic orthotropic body, prefracture zone|
1. Каminsky, А. А. & Кurchakov, Е. Е. (2018). On evolution of fracture process zone near the crack tip in nonlinear anisotropic body. Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr., No. 10, pp. 44-55 (in Russian). doi: https://doi.org/10.15407/dopovidi2018.10.044
2. Bogdanova, O. S., Kaminsky, A. A. & Kurchakov, E. E. (2017). On the fracture process zone near the front of an arbitrary crack in a solid. Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr., No. 5, pp. 25-33 (in Russian). doi: https://doi.org/10.15407/dopovidi2017.05.025
3. Kurchakov, E. E. (2015). Thermodynamic verification of constitutive equations for a nonlinear anisotropic body. Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr., No. 9, pp. 46-53 (in Russian). doi: https://doi.org/10.15407/dopovidi2015.09.046
4. Love, A. (1927). Treatise on the mathematical theory of elasticity. Cambridge: Univ. Press.
5. Kurchakov, E. E. (1979). Stress-strain relation for nonlinear anisotropic medium. Sov. Appl. Mech., 15, No. 9, pp. 803-807. doi: https://doi.org/10.1007/BF00885391