|1Fedorovsky, OD |
1Scientific Center for Aerospace Research of the Earth of Institute of Geological Science of the NAS of Ukraine, Kyiv
2Scientific Center for Aerospace Research of the Earth Institute of Geological Science of the NAS of Ukraine, Kyiv
|Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr. 2019, 4:57-65|
The article describes the informational and methodological support of the aerospace monitoring of a sea shelf for revealing the temperature and optical anomalies over the deposits of hydrocarbons. The geology-geophysical and hydrophysical factors, as the most important ones, affecting the efficiency of the searching for hydrocarbon deposits are considered. It is established that, between the hydrophysical and hydrodynamic processes in near-surface water layers on the boundary between water and atmosphere, dynamical processes in a fluid, geological structure of the lithosphere, and underwater landscapes, there is an interconnection that should be taken into account, when detecting the hydrocarbon deposit, by using the remote sensing
|Keywords: aerospace monitoring, hydrocarbon deposits, informational and methodological support, sea shelf|
1. Lyalko, V. I., Popov, M. O., Fedorovsky, O. D. et al. (2006). Multispectral methods of remote sensing of land in the problems of nature use. Kiev: Naukova Dumka (in Ukrainian).
2. Pererva, V. M. & Kostina, T. I. (2002). Geofluids Dynamic structures of the lithosphere and diapirism. Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk. Ukr., No. 2, pp. 131-139 (in Russian).
3. Shnyukov, E. F., Starostenko, V. I., Kobelev, V. P. et al. (2004). Geological studies. Geophys. J., No. 4, pp.116-132 (in Russian).
4. Kolodiy, V. B. & Kolodiy, I. B. (2004). Fluid dynamics of the shelf part of the North Black Sea oil and gas basin. Ukrainian Geologist, No. 1, pp. 39-44 (in Ukrainian).
5. Akimov, E. A., Stanichny, S. V. & Polonsky, A. B. (2014). Using SEVIRI scanner data to estimate the temperature of the Black Sea surface layer. Morskoy Gidrofizicheskiy Zhurnal, No. 6, pp. 37-46 (in Russian).
6. Mc Alister, E. D. (1964). Measurement of total heat flow from the sea surface. Appl. Opt., No. 5, pp. 188-201.
7. Fedorovsky, A. D., Nikiforovich, E. I. & Prikhodko, N. A. (1988). Transfer processes in gas-liquid systems. Kiev: Naukova Dumka (in Russian).
8. Shchypsov, O. A., Fedorovsky, O. D. & Khyzhniak, A. V. (2018). Aerospace monitoring of the ukrainian nearshelf areas of the Black Sea as a dual purpose methodology. Visn. Nac. Acad. Nauk Ukr., No. 4, pp. 68-75 (in Ukrainian). doi: https://doi.org/10.15407/visn2018.04.068
9. Haralick, R. M. (1979). Statistical and structural approaches to texture. Proc. IEEE, 67, No. 5, P. 786-804. doi: https://doi.org/10.1109/PROC.1979.11328
10. Khyzhniak, A., Porushkevych, A. & Fedorovskyi, O. (2018). Specific formation of the informative signs for searching of the hydrocarbon deposits in the marine shelf using satellite images. Space research in Ukraine 2016-2018 (pp. 98-103). Kiev: Akademperiodyka.